Supports for Adults
KARE works to give people supports and services so that they can live the life they want in their own community.
Our Philosophy is:
- Each person has the right to choose how they spend their time
- Each person has a person centred plan
- Each person has the right to work in a job they want and get paid for it
- Each person has the right to be included in their own community
- To involve families and carers
- Equal opportunities for everybody who uses our services
We support people through:
- LifeLong Learning
- Supported Employment
- Sport and Leisure
- Supports for Living outside the family home
- Health and Well Being, including a range of Clinical Supports. For more information click here
- Short Breaks for Families. For more information click here
- For information on Social Welfare Benefits click here
We also have an internship programme called Project SEARCH. For more information click here.
For information on how to access KARE's Adult Services and Supports click here,
and for the Application Form, click here.